Chatty Child™ is a personalized therapeutic center for children and their families conveniently based in downtown Manhattan. Treatment sessions and services are provided in a beautiful, state-of-the-art center. The Chatty Child Center is comprised of a large sensory room, individual treatment rooms, and a comfortable, inviting waiting and resource room with internet and wifi connection for parents and caregivers.
At Chatty Child, We...
- EMPOWER each CHILD to find a voice.
- EMPOWER the FAMILY to effectively communicate with the child.
- CREATE a positive learning environment for the child.
- CREATE a unique, challenging, imaginative, and fun learning experience.
- ENCOURAGE exploration through play and meaningful sensory experiences.
Chatty Child was founded and created by speech-language pathologist Heather Boerner M.A., CCC/SLP, T.S.H.H, who has more than ten years’ experience in the field.
“In praising a child, we love and praise not that what is, but that which we hope for.” – Goethe
“Children learn through gentle direction and persuasive teaching.” – Thomas S. Monson
“There are only two lasting bequests we can give our children – one is roots, the other, wings.” – Stephen Covey